BCG Valuations Events & Sponsorships
- Eastern Economic Association, New York City, March 2, 2019 – Senior Analyst and Partner, Greg Coats, participated in a panel discussion, “Dabbling in Valuation as a Personal Injury FE: Avoiding Legal Liability and Major Mistakes.” His part of the presentation involved mistakes in the application of the market approach.
- University of Miami Law School, LLM in Estate Planning, February 15, 2019 – President, Jim Brockardt, addressed the candidates for the LLM in Estate Planning on “What to Look for in a Business Appraisal Report.”
The professional staff of BCG Valuations has been busy the past couple of years with various sponsorships around the country. Here is just a partial list of where we’ve been and the events we’ve supported:
- ACTEC Southern Regional Meeting, Greenwood, MS, April 22-22, 2018: Senior Analyst and Partner, Greg Coats, was our representative, who enjoyed reconnecting with various clients and getting to know other ACTEC fellows by joining the organization’s post-meeting events and tours.
- Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Orlando, February 2, 2018 and Fort Lauderdale, October 4, 2018: Murph Lavergne, our Southern Regional Representative & Valuation Consultant, and Jim Brockardt were on the scene to support this program which was developed for future leaders of the trust and estate field. It involves a series of in-depth educational presentations by subject matter experts in each field.
- Heart of America Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Oklahoma City, May 2-3, 2019. Following the successful roll out of the Florida Fellows Institute, ACTEC instituted the same program in the nation’s Heartland. Senior Analyst and Partner Matthew McCranor represented BCG Valuations at this two-day event.
- Mid-Atlantic Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, New York City, September 12-13, 2019: Third in the series of such programs, “MAFI’s” inaugural class begins this year with Greg Coats and his fellow partner, Alex Pinho, representing BCG Valuations.
- Louisiana State University - 49th Annual Estate Planning Seminar, Baton Rouge, October 31-November 1, 2019. Murph Lavergne and Partner, Alex Pinho, were there to represent BCG Valuations for this important event.